my hottt new 2012 bird

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

KRock4x4

Reaction score
Thanks all for the warm WARM welcomes! I truly appreciate them. I'm only planning on going off-roading about once or twice a month. Very mild. However, as a daily driver looking for HP and fun, nothing too serious, in fact, today, went to look at HID lights. Also, if I use a tuner, does it void the warranty, and if I can reset to factory settings, which one(s) would you all suggest? thanks raptor brothaaaas

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. I have the 5 star tuner. 3 tunes to choose from. And yes you can reinstall the stock tune it depends on your dealer if they choose to void the warranty. My dealer said it is fine as long as I reinstall the stock tune. And the tune is not the cause of a failure

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

KRock4x4

Reaction score
thanks guys, thinking about the 5 star tuner. anyone use the tow/haul function for a little "git up and go"? accidentally found this out. lol

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

ps, what does it cost to replace the tires on these beasts?

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome just going off of what you don't have listed mud flaps, I like my ridged fog lights, rapid hitch, mods are never ending one thing I did not know lol