My Ford Bronco is why I'm buying a 2018 Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nassty,
Nice murdered cowl hood Bronco!
I had a '96 Eddie Bauer in the metallic red/beige combo. I had 2 inch coils/bags in springs, winch bumper, 33 x 12.5 General Grabber AT's, dual remote oil filters, K/N air filter, Reunel rear bumper, and 3 car seats in the back! I loved that truck but it proved divisive in my marriage and I ended up buying a Dodge 2500 HD club cab long bed 24 valve Cummins 4x4. Loved it too, but I miss that Bronco...it floated on the sand!

Eddie

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nassty,
Nice murdered cowl hood Bronco!
I had a '96 Eddie Bauer in the metallic red/beige combo. I had 2 inch coils/bags in springs, winch bumper, 33 x 12.5 General Grabber AT's, dual remote oil filters, K/N air filter, Reunel rear bumper, and 3 car seats in the back! I loved that truck but it proved divisive in my marriage and I ended up buying a Dodge 2500 HD club cab long bed 24 valve Cummins 4x4. Loved it too, but I miss that Bronco...it floated on the sand!

Eddie

The short wheelbase makes them fun to drive. Only having 2 doors led to the demise of the Bronco. :mad: