Mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the Flowmaster super 40 and kept the resonator. So far, I love it! Quiet enough to hold a conversation at speed and under load, yet loud enough to hear it. When the guy at the shop turned the key, everyone had to stop what they were doing and look. I did a single 3" exit and turned it down just past the axle. I had them clock it a little to keep it from going directly onto the spare.
a6eta8yt.jpg
ta5ypehu.jpg
ry7esamu.jpg

I'll get some sound clips tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Paid $250

PermianRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you made a choice for your truck that you love! That dump looks great I've never seen a dump after the rear axle. Will be waiting for the videos

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a question about muffler weep holes. I bought and had installed a Magnaflow #12388, which is as close to a drop-in replacement for the factory muffler as you can get. It doesn't have a weep hole. Should it?

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a question about muffler weep holes. I bought and had installed a Magnaflow #12388, which is as close to a drop-in replacement for the factory muffler as you can get. It doesn't have a weep hole. Should it?

I can't recall ever seeing a weep hole in an aftermarket Stainless muffler. There is not one in my Corsa.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I e-mailed Magnaflow and they were kind enough to respond. They said that straight flow-through mufflers do not need a weep hole.