Mudflaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gatorback Raptor flaps with a caveat.

This will happen to very few. I’ve had the GB flaps cut off at the bottom when backing over sharp ledges. The flaps get stuck between the reap tires and the ledge. If the ledge is sharp the flaps will cut. If the ledge is rounded over, the flaps will get ripped off. I’ve had this happen three times so far.

The above will not happen other than when backing over steep ledges.

Otherwise the GB flaps are very effective at keeping the mud and crud off of the running boards, front doors and back end.

The flaps are heavy duty...they weigh like five pounds each. I think they look good too :)

krazyk86cu

Reaction score
4295C31E-AE75-4C1E-9BFA-58F0629E7CE9.jpeg I have the WeatherTech front and rear mats. Haven’t been through any mud since installing them but I like how they look on the front and back. The fronts are super easy to put on. The rears aren’t difficult but a smidge more involved just due to not having a lot of room to work with.