Mounting with Hood Light Mount with M&R LEDs... Does it do anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I have them on my truck too and have night pics posted. Some are posted in M&Rs satisfied customers thread. I will go dig up my thread for ya.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Here's the link for you. If you read deeper into the thread I did a review of driving with them at speed off road too.

http://fordraptorforum.com/f5/let-modding-begin-11660/

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here you go man
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/finally-installed-my-m-r-6-inch-lights-11945/

Hopefully he'll post up some nighttime pictures if you ask nicely

Yeah, I tried to take pics and I am just a point and click dude, so i 'm looking at how I can capture the light output on camera at night.

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

But they are bright and light everything up...but they are not pencil beams, so they don't shoot super far. I'm thinking once i get my 20" LED light bar mounted, that will greatly improve.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Puddle_Hunter and I need to get together and do a comparison of our hood lights. That would be interesting.

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 4" HIDX lights from AlternativeOffRoad, so I can't speak to the M&R's...but if there was one thing I like about this mount, its that the shadow cast from having bumper lights, or lower, is at a minimum. From this height, the light is a top down throw, and fills in the blanks for whatever is over that next ridge.

Here's my writeup...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc