Morimoto VS AlphaRex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Killingtommygun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the pros/cons between the two? What is the best choice? I couldnt find a older post about this so i figured it would be an interesting discussion. Thanks!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We run the Morimoto’s on our shop trucks. They function quite well, the amber DRL is incredibly bright, the sequential turn signal is a cool feature, actual light output is superior to OEM and the all blacked out look is a great addition to the front of the Raptor.

86E14BFA-3BDD-48B4-9E31-D4023A72FED3.jpeg

2B85952C-7CEE-4793-B7D4-045E47B96804.jpeg

B1FCE576-8DDB-45BD-B06B-75B7C6644348.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We sell both Morimotos and AlphaRex. I've experienced both in person and have done videos in the past about both lights. We were one of the first AlphaRex dealers around and have been a BIG Morimoto dealer.

We sell more Morimoto then AlphaRex, so Morimoto seems more popular.

Morimoto has been around a bit longer then AlphaRex.

AlphaRex had a lower price point but Morimoto dropped pricing this year (most likely to compete against the lower pricing of the AlphaRex)

Morimoto are $1375 and AlphaRex are $1250

AlphaRex have a bit more light over the Morimoto

Morimotos have a better pattern then the AlphaRex though.

Morimotos have a 5 year warranty.

AlphaRex have a 2 year warranty.

Not sure if that helps. Personally... I prefer the look of the Morimotos over the AlphaRex.

Let me know which ones you ultimately decide on and we can get you setup with them (and a lil discount)

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen videos of the sequential turn light on the Morimoto's. Is it the same on the AlphaRex? I also saw that the AlphaRex has a sequential pattern when you unlock the Truck.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is your pricing on the Morimotos?

We sell both Morimotos and AlphaRex. I've experienced both in person and have done videos in the past about both lights. We were one of the first AlphaRex dealers around and have been a BIG Morimoto dealer.

We sell more Morimoto then AlphaRex, so Morimoto seems more popular.

Morimoto has been around a bit longer then AlphaRex.

AlphaRex had a lower price point but Morimoto dropped pricing this year (most likely to compete against the lower pricing of the AlphaRex)

Morimoto are $1375 and AlphaRex are $1250

AlphaRex have a bit more light over the Morimoto

Morimotos have a better pattern then the AlphaRex though.

Morimotos have a 5 year warranty.

AlphaRex have a 2 year warranty.

Not sure if that helps. Personally... I prefer the look of the Morimotos over the AlphaRex.

Let me know which ones you ultimately decide on and we can get you setup with them (and a lil discount)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is your pricing on the Morimotos?

They go for $1,375: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/morimoto-xb-led-headlights-for-2017-2019-ford-raptor/

76983688_2486351421654439_3842661618588581888_o.jpg