Modded 2010 Raptor vs. Stock 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It shows nothing for what Raptors were designed for! Just ticks me off when people are bragging about some drag race between Raptors. Just stupid! First 411 horsepower from a stock gen1 is more than enough to get you in trouble in the desert. My na 6.2 has got me home from the middle of nowhere for almost 4 years now. Will the gen2s end up being as reliable? I guess we'll find out in a few years.

fde.jpg

Gilligan

Reaction score
Faster on the street means faster in the dirt, sorry your defense is meaningless.

Someone needs to go find a safe place.

Not necessarily. The gen1 engine can easily outdrive even a modified suspension, off road there really is no need for more HP until you get into the major suspensions with dual fronts and 3.5 or 4.0's in the rear. Just because you have the power doesn't mean you can use it.

I'm not saying the gen2 stock for stock isn't faster than a gen1, on and off road but I garauntee it has more engine than it does suspension. So it can't really be denied that the truck was partially designed so it appeals to the forza street queen crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.