Mk 征服者龙门架

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
raptor china boy

raptor china boy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bringing everyone up to speed on this scintillating international discussion between raptor fans in the us and china...

Looks good. However, i must agree with the views of others, reflective belt does not meet the overall appearance of the truck.

I think it looks good. I also know that many chinese people have a lot of property. Two especially driving amg ...

Cut the shit

i agree

dog excreta. The the you did not loose the feeling of translation. The the

obviously, you will not speak fluent mandarin, please stop using the translator to join the conversation

i do not know what you say tight, rude generous united states. Forgive me but my cup 'o' noodles keep live.

Everyone is different, can not do everyone like, at least i feel pretty good!

---------- post added at 12:25 am ---------- previous post was at 12:21 am ----------

here's what we responded with:

親愛的中國猛禽男孩,
你的猛禽比中國的大多數車輛要大。 你應該注意不要駕駛數以百萬計的人騎自行車。 中國人甚麼時候複製猛禽,並以品牌名稱出售他們,“trapdoor?”
圖片還是沒有發生!
你最好的朋友在美國的
- 猛龍論壇

and here's the translation:
Dear china raptor boy,
your raptor is bigger than most vehicles in china. You should take care not to drive over millions of people on their bicycles. When will people in china copy the raptor and start selling them there under the brand name, "trapdoor?"
pics or it didn't happen!
Your best friends in the usa on the
-ford raptor forum

我觉得中国在不久以后会复制猛禽,但是肯定达不到美国猛禽的质量!

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
我觉得中国在不久以后会复制猛禽,但是肯定达不到美国猛禽的质量!

直到中國發展自己的創新和知識產權,他們最好的產品將是其他國家的產品的副本。

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

How is everyone reading this? Everything is in Chinese

See post #19 above

Predator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, the design isn't half bad. Buuuuuutt... I'd rather buy something MADE IN THE USA, so it's a no go for me. Hey... ADD, can you make a smaller chase rack like this?