Mike P Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spoke to mike. The rear lights are all visionX bumper and rack. All light on the truck are visionX lol. With the cannons, 21" bar in bumper and the 5 lights in light rack he's pushing 65,000 lumens! Sick....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Forgot to mention his rear mounted amber D2's (4) of them on the rack might I add! Looked sick!

And that red truck behind mikes looks amazing too!! HeHe!
ta7e3eda.jpg

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pure-awesomeness is correct though!! Here's another pic My lady shot! Excuse the ****** iPhone pic. ybatydav.jpg

loki_13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention his rear mounted amber D2's (4) of them on the rack might I add! Looked sick!

And that red truck behind mikes looks amazing too!! HeHe!
ta7e3eda.jpg

I designed and built this light bar along with a colleague. It can easily be duplicated if any one is interested.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

:cheers:Thank you for the comments

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
It's a nice, functional, simple clean lightbar. The one thing I like about it is it follows the roofline. It doesn't take up any space in the bed, you can still use a bed cover and there's room for 5 8" HIDs. Loki did a great job with it.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a nice, functional, simple clean lightbar. The one thing I like about it is it follows the roofline. It doesn't take up any space in the bed, you can still use a bed cover and there's room for 5 8" HIDs. Loki did a great job with it.

Stoner, I sent you a pm....