Midwest WI trip weekend of the 23rd of August

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I will be in if I don't have to work that Saturday, problem is I won't know til about the Thursday before.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to participate in this adventure (coming from North Branch, MN). Please put me on the list. Bussy, would you want to convoy from MN on Sat morning?

I would plan to meet in Hurley or Wausau (wherever we want to meet) when the rest of you arrive. Camp in Chippewa Falls and so on.

1 Large shirt

Last edited:

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone, I want to say this one more time, this is not so much of a TRAIL as it is a ROUTE. The "T " in trail make **** sound better than TWAR, with that said, this ROUTE was created by motorcycle guys running those BMW offroad bikes. We were able to find a KMZ file that someone made that shows a path that Trucks can make. I think Tom posted a link to the **** website. The route was made to traverse from the Illinois border north to Lake Superior with a minimum amount of time on paved 4 lane roads. I would say that in the 225 miles I have driven of the 660 entire miles ( from Black River Falls south to the Illinois border there was 25% paved 2 lane asphalt stripped road, 25% 2 lane asphalt no stripes, 20% tar and chip roads, 25% gravel / dirt roads and 5% dirt road or two tracks. Lots of left and right turns, sometimes you think your just drove in a big circle. We started looking at this run as a "Fall Colors" run to keep the wives involved. Steve and I had a great time a few weeks ago scouting. Lots of places to go fast and places to drift. All of it is on public roads. I just don't want someone to say, I though we were going offroading. Go to the dunes or the badland or Baldwin, This is a Sunday drive with friends. Enough said....