Mid September Oklahoma Dune Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about for the rookies like myself, is it for the newby's? Only 4hrs. and 45mins. away...

Absolutely, in fact i would consider this good practice for things like TRR. No trees to crash into or rocks to slide into. You get to learn how to use your trucks features without tearing it up.

We will have to watch out for dummies not paying attention though, but you should be ok.

HahnSolo

Reaction score
Absolutely, in fact i would consider this good practice for things like TRR. No trees to crash into or rocks to slide into. You get to learn how to use your trucks features without tearing it up.

We will have to watch out for dummies not paying attention though, but you should be ok.

Good deal… So do all the members camp out or is it just everyone’s preference as far as lodging goes etc.?

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Good deal… So do all the members camp out or is it just everyone’s preference as far as lodging goes etc.?

Just saw the info link on the first message posted explaing everything so nevermind.
My wife will be coming along with me if we come... She seemed up for it when I mentioned it earlier so we'll see

Last edited:

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I missed going to Silver Lake so I might be in. Should have the bed cage and King 3.0's done in August some time. What is the hotel situation around there? Any recommendations?

slvr35th

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little to late for that! And you better off sleeping in you truck, the town is about 400 People and is a shit hole! I think if I come I will just sleep in my truck or bring my camper!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow! 25,000 people all looking for a place to crash... def BYOLodging. I would just sleep in my truck, but I think I've talked my wife into coming which means upgrade. Can you rent campers & tow them there?