method DS/general grabbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coleboyd711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mint condition method DS's (17x8.5?) with 35/12.50/17 general grabbers (red letter ;) ) mounted on em! still lots of life left on the tires!

perfect fitment for raptors IMO

ONTARIO CANADA ONLY!

$1800 O.B.O

Attachments

• photo 1-2.jpg
    photo 1-2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2039.jpg
    IMG_2039.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2099.jpg
    IMG_2099.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 181

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your the first person I've seen with grabbers up here in Canada. I was eyeing a set when I need new tires. Did you do any off roading with them? From the reviews are pretty hit or miss when it comes to mud, and I like to play in the mud a bit that's the one thing holding me back on them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
coleboyd711

coleboyd711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your the first person I've seen with grabbers up here in Canada. I was eyeing a set when I need new tires. Did you do any off roading with them? From the reviews are pretty hit or miss when it comes to mud, and I like to play in the mud a bit that's the one thing holding me back on them.

I got them when i was in florida for the winter, i couldnt even fined anyone in canada that could get them without special ordering from the us. In lite mud there not bad but anthing to heavy your gunna get stuck lol,

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them when i was in florida for the winter, i couldnt even fined anyone in canada that could get them without special ordering from the us. In lite mud there not bad but anthing to heavy your gunna get stuck lol,

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

So only good for lite mudding hmmm...how would you compair them to the stockers since that's all iv used so far?