GEN 2 MBRP Full 3" Cat-Back for 2017+ Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sound is such a subjective topic and what one person loves the next one hates. We understand that and have years of successful EcoBoost Performance under our belt across many platforms.

We did our best to bring you the best we could offer with items we deemed to be important from the feedback on this site and others. Looks, sound and price point are all researched from watching threads just as this one.

We aren’t just some giant nameless faceless company who makes exhausts. We are company full of enthusiasts just like you. I even own a Gen 2 Truck myself and went through several “sounds” and setups before we found the tone we want.

If we find once our kits start shipping that something else is needed down the road that’s more timid in sound...don’t be surprised if you see another option added.

We really value your input and it does not fall on deaf ears.

cobra281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see manufacturers input/feedback in these forums. One thing that's know, it is literally impossible to please everyone! And when it comes to exhaust and sound it's like metal and hip hop... To each his own.

Joe.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to say it's really hard to get an EcoBoost to sound good, but I think MBRP did a great job at doing so. Especially the price point and everything, you really can't go wrong.

Mcnawsty

Banned
Reaction score
Sound is such a subjective topic and what one person loves the next one hates. We understand that and have years of successful EcoBoost Performance under our belt across many platforms.

We did our best to bring you the best we could offer with items we deemed to be important from the feedback on this site and others. Looks, sound and price point are all researched from watching threads just as this one.

We aren’t just some giant nameless faceless company who makes exhausts. We are company full of enthusiasts just like you. I even own a Gen 2 Truck myself and went through several “sounds” and setups before we found the tone we want.

If we find once our kits start shipping that something else is needed down the road that’s more timid in sound...don’t be surprised if you see another option added.

We really value your input and it does not fall on deaf ears.

You may want to start that work now. Flowmaster does a good job of canceling out the awful pieces of the ecoboost sound. Get rid of the raw, burbling type sound and it make smoother and quieter than factory. That will be your winner. This product would sell VERY WELL if it was designed that way.

jaredq22

Reaction score
I have to say it's really hard to get an EcoBoost to sound good, but I think MBRP did a great job at doing so. Especially the price point and everything, you really can't go wrong.

Do we know a confirmed pricepoint? The only reason I am holding off on the two other brand name exhausts (rhymes with horsa and morla) is because I don't want to spend over $1k on something that ill likely swap for a different one soon.

Joe.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do we know a confirmed pricepoint? The only reason I am holding off on the two other brand name exhausts (rhymes with horsa and morla) is because I don't want to spend over $1k on something that ill likely swap for a different one soon.

Hey I just sent you a PM. We can discuss which exhaust would be best for your needs.

Jesse@MBRP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We have two available material grades at the moment.

A BLK Series (T304 coated tailpipes) with 409 center section.
- Retail MAP $899.99

A Pro Series T304 stainless system with black coated tips.
- Retail MAP $999.99

Both are identical other than what they are made out of.

Link to New Product Release - https://mbrpautomotive.com/npr/usd/S5263-USD/S5263-USD.html