Magnaflow D-Fit vs Flowmaster FX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone heard both the Magnaflow D-Fit muffler and the Flowmaster Flow FX muffler?

Not looking for recommendations for any other systems, just comparing these two. They look pretty similar except the Flowmaster is straight through and the Magnaflow has a built in X crossover inside the muffler.

Any input appreciated, thanks!

raptor34

Reaction score
Would be curious too, I've always love the way flowmasters sound. There is a video with a Raptor and flowmasters... It would be cool to hear in person though on the Ecoboost.

OP
OP
BoostCreep

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Flowmaster flow FX isn’t a typical chambered Flowmaster, it’s basically a Magnaflow copy.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not a slowmaster fan. IME they build mufflers for sound rather than actual performance. I've also seen several rust out after a couple winters. Of course stainless would likely negate the rust issue. I've run magnaflow on multiple vehicles with only positive results.