M&r unveils fog light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the positive feedback. We are just in the process of the prototype and today was the first time i was able to take sneak peak for yall. I will get you guys night shot pics when i get the brackets made professionally. These is fu*king bright and ill get you guys see night shots when i get a chance. They are planned selling for around $450 for all 6 lights and really nice quality brackets.

Once again. Thanks for the support

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great! What is Lumen output on each side?

The fog lights will produce 2550 lumens on each side. They will have 3*10W lights on each side. Thats 60W of power for the full kit. So thats 5100 lumens for the kit. And they barely take up any amps from the battery. The beuty of LED. Thats a lot of lumens just for a fog light setup:peace::peace::peace:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The look is good, but I think that the use of spot beams in a fog light application is pretty questionable.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are you using top bin and color matched LEDs?

Yes i am. The quality on these is superior and does not produce variation. We spend extra effort engorcing quality assurance.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

The look is good, but I think that the use of spot beams in a fog light application is pretty questionable.

There will be an option to get these in flood. Allthough spotlight beam pattern will produce great beam pattern exactly where you need it in my opinion. There will be an option for flood patern as well.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the mounting bracket secure to the frame or bumper? I ask because of the Rigid Brackets being on the frame and if bumper was barely out of alignment, they Duallys would not work.

I would definitely want mine as straight as your pic shows. I wouldn't want them uneven. I'm a little OCD.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cevca0

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will the mounting bracket secure to the frame or bumper? I ask because of the Rigid Brackets being on the frame and if bumper was barely out of alignment, they Duallys would not work.

I would definitely want mine as straight as your pic shows. I wouldn't want them uneven. I'm a little OCD.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?cevca0

The kit uses the same bolts the bumper uses in order to attach to the frame of the vehicle. So the same bolt will hold the bumper and the light bracket. This will make it more sturdy. You should not have any issues with them being crooked. They tighten up and you can point and secure them at any angle as you wish (some poeple want slightly angled view).

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyway to make some sort of filler. The itsy-bitsyness of those lights make me second guess them. If you offered one large light id be more interested, but i like these better than the rigids. I just hate how both kits, Rigid & M&R l, look like they just plopped a light in the opening. I know it's a bitch to do, but I'd pay to have a "stocker" look lighting option that I can use on-road in foggy conditions without blinding people. For that price though, I may buy a set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShockerFL