M&R 24" &fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I just installed the same fog kit and love them so far...really like how they look in the opening also. I think next up for me is the 24"...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the 40" grill kit in my garage and debating on the fogs, just need to have covers for state inspection, or a quick connect setup...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They have to be covered?

Dave
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah... or hooked up to turn off with when the high beams are on...

Nothing on the behind the grill lights...I guess they have not addressed that yet...

Fred

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... or hooked up to turn off with when the high beams are on...

Nothing on the behind the grill lights...I guess they have not addressed that yet...

Fred

That's weird, I mean they hook up to aux switches and are totally unrelated to the headlights??

Dave

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's weird, I mean they hook up to aux switches and are totally unrelated to the headlights??

Dave

I agree 100%...When I had my KCs on the Excursion...I failed because I did NOT have the covers on them they were on a their own switches as well...and those covers are NOT cheap and a PITA to get on/off...

Easy target....

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%...When I had my KCs on the Excursion...I failed because I did NOT have the covers on them they were on a their own switches as well...and those covers are NOT cheap and a PITA to get on/off...

Easy target....

Wow stupid!!

Dave