Lumens in the house!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Very nice install for sure...you can tell the grill blocks a small amount? Is it preferred to mount it on the outside?

Then again, I like how it's concealed behind the grill and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference at all..definitely something worth considering...

Truck looks awesome with.

I do have a question about the duallys...that opening I thought was to help cool the shocks? Which is why they never installed fog lights? I remember hearing such info in a YouTube video when they were going over what they did during their R&D testing and so on...

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gotta be honest. I didn't think the light output would be THAT bright but DAMN!!!. I"VE SEEN THE LIGHT (literally) Need to invest in some of these.

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Very nice install for sure...you can tell the grill blocks a small amount? Is it preferred to mount it on the outside?

Then again, I like how it's concealed behind the grill and it doesn't seem to make much of a difference at all..definitely something worth considering...

Truck looks awesome with.

I do have a question about the duallys...that opening I thought was to help cool the shocks? Which is why they never installed fog lights? I remember hearing such info in a YouTube video when they were going over what they did during their R&D testing and so on...

Thanks everybody.

The grille blocks a little of the light but it's not enough to really make a difference, and
with the 20" bar on it more then makes up for any blocked light caused by the grille.

As far as the opening on the bumper ends there to help cool the shocks?, well...that's new to me, never heard of that before, but there's still plenty of air that can flow thru those holes, those dually lights don't completely block off the bumper holes to where no air can get thru there.

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lumen count now at 30,800:cool:
I added a pair of Rigid Industries Dually LED lights (white/floods) for use as aux back up lights or aux rear lighting when needed. Mucho brightness, they work great!
Hooked them up to my last available upfitter switch, switch #1.
I refused to a 20 amp fuse in the fuse block and then ran an inline water proof
fuse holder and installed a 5 amp fuse in it.

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

OP
OP
GTS RAPTOR

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah me too, that's where I got the ideal from.
No, didn't want to tie into the reverse lights because I wanted independent control of them.