Lowrance Group Buy - Feeler

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

If all goes well, we should be shipping out those 7 trophies this Friday, it not it will be next Monday.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

* NEW NEWS *

Okay, the wholesaler accidently added two more Trophy's to our backorder. They called today if we just wanted 1 or 3. We initially said just the one but we will try to get the other two if we have some buyers.

One catch though, it won't be for $365. If anyone wants these two, the price will be $389 shipped. Still less than MSRP and shipping included. We cannot guarantee when they will be in. Because of that, these last two no money will be collected unless we get confirmation that they are shipping to us.

So if anyone wants in on this, PM me ASAP. It will be first come first serve and you will have 12hrs to pay and then it will move to the next person in line.

Hope this helps to anyone who missed out. And sorry for the price increase but was the only way the guy would do this.

EDIT: I will update the first post with people who are interested in the other two, in order that inform me they are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

If all goes well, we should be shipping out those 7 trophies this Friday, it not it will be next Monday.

7 of the trophies arrived. We missed FedEx ground going out. Will ship these 7 on Monday. I will PM each of you tracking information.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Thank you Rick!

Now I have to figure out what I did with those damn hood mounts so I can wire up my cheapo lights at the same time...

Sent from my SGP561 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

First post updated and every one that shipped today has been sent their FedEx tracking number.

Last edited by a moderator:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RDFTS hey Rick do you have a little bit of an idea when the rest will be available to ship? Also the 4 people on the list on the first post do they definitely want one? If so if you're able to sell mine to one of them that would be ok with me. A friend of mine has one of those Magellan Explorist TRX7's and I was checking it out and really like it and was thinking of picking one up but I didn't want to screw you over if you would be stuck with it. If you could let me know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.