Lovin the Platinum Console Pad, now the door armrests?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did search the forum and found pictures of both part numbers and they both did look close to the same. However I couldn't make out the thread color very well. I will check ebay though. Thanks

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

If I remember right the cheaper one has grey stitching and the more expensive one has black stitching.
FITZ good memory the 9L3Z-1506024-CC has the gray stitching and BL3Z-1606024-BA has the black stitching and is more expensive. I found some good pictures on ebay thanks for the suggestion!

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone ordered the 9L3Z-1506024-CC with the gray stitching and dyed stitching black

OP
OP
AZEngineer

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember right the cheaper one has grey stitching and the more expensive one has black stitching.

There are at least three grades of cover. The rubber from the stock Raptor. The Platinum that I reference in my posts which has a nice soft leather, a bit nicer leather than the Raptor seat leather. And a third version with the light grey stitching which has a more coarse leather which is not nearly as nice as the Platinum but it's about half the price of the platinum. I think I paid like $278 for the Platinum.

AH424

Reaction score
I went with the cheaper leather console with the grey stitching. I could not be happier with the result.

Very easy install which is nice, but more importantly I feel like the leather they use actually matches the leather on the rest of my 2014 interior. I looked at the leather on the Platinum lid cover but I feel like it is almost noticeably a different color as a result of the different leather. Maybe that's just me.

The 'grey' stitching almost looks white once it's installed, which I actually like on the white SCAB. I might dye the stitching in the future to match but if I do I will definitely post some picture.

I'm very happy with the end result and would definitely do it again. I considered a custom upholstery place but I just feel like OEM offers less complication and is quicker so it was the best route for me. I might have to explore custom upholstery for the door panels...