love me some bed lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Milez28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have these same lights, we used super bond 3m tape to hold them in, and I can report even after TRR13's dustbowl and pressure washing afterwards they are still stuck firm and working great.

Instead of a switch I wired them to the cargo are light. I can turn them on by opening the door or hitting unlock on the key fob.

they are super bright and great for night-time work

oh, I think I spent about $50 on them

Great idea wiring them to the cargo light..

50 bucks aint bad at all! Where'd ya get em at?

OP
OP
matrix243

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome idea wiring to the cargo light. I'm not quite sure, does the cargo light have 2 separate circuits, one with ignition power, and the other center, is switched 12v? Pretty sure just the outside lights are driving lights.

They look good with the Bedrug too.
Got them at Autoanything.com on sale free shipping $47.95

View attachment 21392

Great setup! How do you like the bakflip toolbox? I really want one but access seems a bit difficult being right at the back.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well shit. Cargo lights it is. I guess just fr the ability to cortrol it frmthe cab

Sent with Tapatalk and my iPad --George (Pinenut with a Y)

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Rigid lights, you can see the switch in the picture.
13821d1354055841-rigid-cargo-bed-lights-installed-sam_9347.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
matrix243

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of an elementary question but how are you guys running your wiring? Like wire looms, tie-ins, running along frame, and leaving slack between cab and box for flex.

I've either used the existing wire looms under the bed rail with zip ties, or used the supplied white plastic clips thats stick on. Trying to make it look professional.

Last edited: