Looking for New Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if I’m in the right place. Mod please move me if I’m in the wrong place and i Pailin advance. I am looking to buy a new Raptor R now. I have cash. Willing to pay well over MSRP. Well over. Of anyone knows
Of one for sale please let me know asap. Thanks my Raptor brothers and sisters. BTW, this will be my 3rd Raptor. I just sold my TRX. Good rig. But now I want the V8 Raptor!!
Aloha

uno91

Reaction score
Hi
Not sure if I’m in the right place. Mod please move me if I’m in the wrong place and i Pailin advance. I am looking to buy a new Raptor R now. I have cash. Willing to pay well over MSRP. Well over. Of anyone knows
Of one for sale please let me know asap. Thanks my Raptor brothers and sisters. BTW, this will be my 3rd Raptor. I just sold my TRX. Good rig. But now I want the V8 Raptor!!
Aloha
Mine is for sale at Richmond ford west. 1800 miles. better than new. fully wrapped in clear xpel. black, graphic delete. listed for 170 but theyll take 165. ask for Jon Carlos. If i can help you let me know!

raptorrseller

Reaction score
Hi
Aloha
Are you still in the market for a Raptor R? i have 3 of them is stock, you can reach me on my ig acct repn_808.