Long time svt truck owner and modder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the site.

I'm Harley#356 over on the L boards. Love my Raptor, totally different ballpark than the L/HDs, so it's fun to have something totally differently geared, but still a Ford truck.

OP
OP
F

FlaHP

Reaction score
Hey welcome to the site.

I'm Harley#356 over on the L boards. Love my Raptor, totally different ballpark than the L/HDs, so it's fun to have something totally differently geared, but still a Ford truck.

Very cool it seems a lot have both in the stable or are switching over.
When I stopped racing and moved away from my core group of lightning owners the fun ended.

Yea I see the limits of the raptor I was not expecting to be as impressed with the raptor as I was. I could not believe how smooth they are.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Thanks for the complements guys. That silver truck was very cutting edge. I designed and built many one off parts for it. It is the first single pass intercooler lightning. Which brought charge temps from 150 plus in the 1/8 mile down to 147 in the 1/4 at 23 psi. That truck is a monster. It just eats parts. Since the last rebuild it still does not have a clean dyno pull. Last week it blew through the converter and another one has had to be installed.

The white rally caged truck was much more fun. I found the right balance on that one.