Load Resistors for led bulbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i sell them here at my shop. we are a dealer for oracle lighting

Dog gone it, I had no idea you sold lights....I just ordered a bunch of lights from Super Bright and reverse lights from eBay...so I could have them look like Nicks...

I now Find out I need resisters for the signal lights?

I would have ordered them from you Noah if I had known...

Here is what I ordered:

2pcs T15/T10 Wedge CREE Q5 Emitter 5W Led Reverse Back up Lights 921 912 906 #04 -eBay

Super bright

PRODUCT(S)
Qty Product/Options Price/Ea
4 3157-x45-T: 3157 LED Bulb - Dual Intensity 45 SMD LED Tower 3157-R45-T: Red $24.95
2 3157-x45-T: 3157 LED Bulb - Dual Intensity 45 SMD LED Tower 3157-A45-T: Amber $24.95
2 WLED-xHP5: 194 LED Bulb - 5 SMD LED Wide Angle Wedge Base WLED-WHP5: Natural White

What do you think Noah?

Fred

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Edit - the reverse lights are the ones That I am trying to get like Nicks...the others I just ordered because I thought it would be something easy I could do and get some brightness....

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oracle is known for their lights, however they are not the brightest, but definitely (in my opinion) the most reliable. thats why we sell them. but i will check to see what kind of leds they have in a brighter light. as far as yours go fred, super bright do make good lights, although i am not familiar with their reliability, so i can not comment on that.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oracle is known for their lights, however they are not the brightest, but definitely (in my opinion) the most reliable. thats why we sell them. but i will check to see what kind of leds they have in a brighter light. as far as yours go fred, super bright do make good lights, although i am not familiar with their reliability, so i can not comment on that.

Thanks Noah...so if I don't get resistors for the blinkers will they blink fast?

Fred

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes they will. but im checking tomorrow to see if the relay that is available will work instead. that way you dont have to use so many resistors

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
update, oracle does not have a relay solution for the turn signals. the ones i saw were from another distributor that came in to show us. i will see if i can contact them. the resistors that i get from oracle are a bit on the expensive side, so it might not be worth trying to sell to you guys.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my lights today. The reverse are great and so are the lice den plate. The tails are nice and bright. Now have fast blinking... Which means I haven't used turn signals for awhile today.

Always a catch

Fred

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk