llocal company to help install RPG stage 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am from Frederick MD and looking for a company not too far away to install a RPG stage 4 suspension kit , Have had problems with some of my local shops so I need some suggestions.
Thanks

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am from Frederick MD and looking for a company not too far away to install a RPG stage 4 suspension kit , Have had problems with some of my local shops so I need some suggestions.
Thanks
Have you been looking at 4x4 shops?

Krazy House Customs is in NJ. They are great at doing raptor mods. Get a hold of @khcdave

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KHC is your best bet, i can personally vouch for the shop since they do all of my work. Schedule is usually 2-3 weeks out. Just make sure you have all parts on hand you plan to get installed or you can order direct from them.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

From Frederick though it's a hike, I used to live in MD and I remember Frederick being way out there.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. I will call them this week and discuss. I am a few hours away but would travel to make sure everything is done right with someone familer with working on trucks like ours.
Thanks again