Livernois 6.6L Extreme Stroker Longblock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Palerider

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would I have any issues with going ahead and installing the 1 7/8" longtubes without the s/c?

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We definitely have a good number of customers that run these cams in the dirt and sand, and they are perfect for it since they really help out in the mid and top end power category. As for idle clips, we do have some from when we first developed these camshafts, but it is quite old. Sounds like a good excuse to make a new video the next time we have one here :)

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We definitely have a good number of customers that run these cams in the dirt and sand, and they are perfect for it since they really help out in the mid and top end power category. As for idle clips, we do have some from when we first developed these camshafts, but it is quite old. Sounds like a good excuse to make a new video the next time we have one here :)

Cant wait for some more information on the cams. Think I have decided on cams, headers, exhaust and a tuner. Should be enough power for me.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cant wait for some more information on the cams. Think I have decided on cams, headers, exhaust and a tuner. Should be enough power for me.

That would be my ideal setup right there^^^
Keep it natty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports -

Why is there not much information about your setups out there? By this I mean not many FRF members seem to have bought them. Granted FRF is only a small portion of the total raptor ownership out there.

How many installs have you done?

Your video also forgot to mention what looks like you have full SS exhaust?

What is the power just for cams along and nothing else. The rumor mill and consensus is cams on stock everything else is .1 HP. (Exaggeration on hp but trying to drive home the point)

I am trying to ask the serious questions and get a serious answer to see if spending the money gains me anything for the effort. 10K for 10hp is not a balanced trade off when you can do a SC for 5K and gain 100hp. NA builds are never BIG hp gains but just sharing more data than we make this would be nice.

2 cents

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Livernois Motorsports -

Why is there not much information about your setups out there? By this I mean not many FRF members seem to have bought them. Granted FRF is only a small portion of the total raptor ownership out there.

How many installs have you done?

Your video also forgot to mention what looks like you have full SS exhaust?

What is the power just for cams along and nothing else. The rumor mill and consensus is cams on stock everything else is .1 HP. (Exaggeration on hp but trying to drive home the point)

I am trying to ask the serious questions and get a serious answer to see if spending the money gains me anything for the effort. 10K for 10hp is not a balanced trade off when you can do a SC for 5K and gain 100hp. NA builds are never BIG hp gains but just sharing more data than we make this would be nice.

2 cents

The beginning of the video shows everything done to the truck and so does the description. right at the 18 sec mark