List Upgrades to Do in Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LT_Liberator

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
I actually meant to post this thread in the Gen 2 General Forum...
How do I get a mod to look at this for me?

OP
OP
LT_Liberator

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
Honestly first thing I would do is what Nex listed - make sure all the maintenance stuff is done. After that, and I know you said $1k per mod, but Deaver rear leaf springs is literally the single best and most needed mod. The OEM leafs are utter garbage.
I installed Deavers in my Gen 1 and didn't notice any huge difference in ride quality. It was more noticeable in that it prevented 'wheel hop.'
What's the main benefit for putting them on Gen 2s?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
REDUCED wheel hop, but no where near eliminated. Still get it in sand etc, but to a lesser degree. Also, my OE springs were completely flat at low mileage (26k maybe, cant remember). More progressive rate due to more (thinner/progressive length) leafs. Expect many more miles out of them than the OE.

OP
OP
LT_Liberator

LT_Liberator

Reaction score
REDUCED wheel hop, but no where near eliminated. Still get it in sand etc, but to a lesser degree. Also, my OE springs were completely flat at low mileage (26k maybe, cant remember). More progressive rate due to more (thinner/progressive length) leafs. Expect many more miles out of them than the OE.
Appreciate the info.
Did you get them from a local source? Or from a vendor here?