Line-X gripe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I didnt put it on my truck, there is no ******* way you or anyone else is. I hate when dealers put their sticker, labels or whatever on your car. Annoys the shit outta me.

OP
OP
bL1X

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I didnt put it on my truck, there is no ******* way you or anyone else is. I hate when dealers put their sticker, labels or whatever on your car. Annoys the shit outta me.

Exactly

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

I really sent this to Line-X hehe:

Line-X,

Again, thanks for the sponsorship! I do have a few modifications that I need to get underway and your assistance in purchasing these items will be greatly appreciated. In turn, your logo will be proudly displayed at anytime the Raptor is in motion. First, the tires/wheels need upgrading as well as the headers and exhaust system. I need to get a 5-star tune, bed cover. I'm going to need a Citizens Band and Ham radio set-up in order to maintain radio contact during events that I'll be participating in. As you can see, the price tag is quickly climbing but I need to get started as soon as possible.

Now, when can I expect my first check?

Micah

White608

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They would have taken it off my truck while I watched. I already told the dealer do not put your sticker on there, that I'll remove it before I leave here.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I always request no badge when I have a Line-X done, never had a problem.

Putting a window sticker on is pretty darn insane though.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have drivin all the way back cussed their asses out and made em take it off. As for the dealership logo I forgot to tell them not to put it on. But my dealer had enough respect to not put any of them on my truck. When I got my plates they asked permission to put the logoed braket around my plates.

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I agree on the fact that places shouldn't stick stickers on your truck without asking, BUT its NOT line-x, it's the company that put it in.

To throw a company under the bus for something a vendor did, is completely wrong.

If you buy a rotten apple from the grocery store, are you going to blame the apple producers? Or are you going to blame the company selling you that rotten apple?

You blame the company selling it, as they should have noticed it was rotten, and not sold it.

Kinda a bad comparison but it's 4:30 am and that's all I got.

So for you lazy buggers who dont wanna read all that, here's the short version.

Don't blame line-x, blame the line-x installers. All line-x did was supply the company installing it with their product. That company is to blame, don't diss line-x, diss the company.

OP
OP
bL1X

bL1X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't blame line-x, blame the line-x installers. All line-x did was supply the company installing it with their product. That company is to blame, don't diss line-x, diss the company.

I hear ya - but from these posts, it sounds to me that this is standard operating procedure for any Line-X installer.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, for installers. Blame them, don't blame line-x themselves.

Even if line-x tells the installers, "hey, here's a sticker for every install you do" that doesn't mean the installers can't ask you, the customer where you want it.

So again, don't be against line-x, be against the installers

Just my opinion on it anyways.