Line-X Entire Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are a few that I took after installing the Rogue Revolver this weekend. Big "thank you" to Jason at @TEXAS MOTORWORX and Doug at @Rogue Racing for taking care of me.

Also, to give you an idea of upkeep, it's been about 3 weeks since I hit the carwash.

11494-20151012-183323.jpg

11496-20151012-183555.jpg

11500-a.jpg

11499-a.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Sanding will void the warranty. The advice given was to run a small bead of outdoor, high temp clear silicone along the path of the seal. Shouldn't change the look of the finish and smooth the surface for a good seal. Problem is that the doors have to remain open for 24 hours to cure the bead and my garage is used as a shop. Just waiting for an opportunity to borrow a friends garage.

Truck looks great! I think of sand the door jams.
Would that void the warranty of the whole truck? Or just in that local area?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck was in our booth at SEMA all LineX Ultra. Pretty cool and a very nice job. Even the insides of the doors are done.[/img]

Ultra is new and not quite at the dealers yet. It looks pretty darn good though!

BigBlock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told at SEMA there are 26 machines out in the field just gotta ask around and find out who has one.

That particular machine that you're referring to has problems. And, that particular machine is not needed to apply Ultra, another type of machine can be used. However, Ultra, as it was applied on the SEMA vehicles, is a new application technique and the technique has not yet been introduced to dealers.

Last edited: