Let the modding begin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the Jeep had 4 KC spots on the roof. I'm glad to hear the glare isn't too bad. I guess my hood is matte black in the middle because of my Raptor sticker. Might help a lot!

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I ran them tonight for about an hour while hauling ass out in the desert, so I can say that the glare doesn't bother me a bit, it's noticeable, but not a big deal.

Bad part is now I have a new addiction; lighting. I want to get HIDs mounted up top on my cab now and another LED bar out front. Running the truck in the dirt at night is freaking fun.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran them tonight for about an hour while hauling ass out in the desert, so I can say that the glare doesn't bother me a bit, it's noticeable, but not a big deal.

Bad part is now I have a new addiction; lighting. I want to get HIDs mounted up top on my cab now and another LED bar out front. Running the truck in the dirt at night is freaking fun.

Nice! Yeah it is super addicting. I'll have to check it out. I like that location for lights if the glare is tolerable.

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
To me it is, if you want I can take a couple of night pics from the driver's seat for you to show you what kind of glare you really get. I may just do it anyhow, I have to go out to my truck at some point tonight.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually got to do some desert running with my 6" lights tonight, and they do pretty damn good. They don't throw a lot farther than the high beams do, but what they do is fill out to that point really well with bright white light.

I was pretty comfortable running between 60-70mph on the gravel road I was on (after I had prerun it) in the dark. I felt like after 70 I was at a disadvantage as far as obstacle identification and 80 was flat out outrunning the light I had available.

They're exactly what I expected them to be and I'm really happy with them.

Brought it to this thread

OP
OP
Aaron

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
^^^^^ M&R has my back! :birgits_tiredcoffee

In other news, I have those pics I promised. It was hard to get exactly the right perspective with my phone, but I gave it my best shot. One thing I have to say that drives me nuts is how well they show dust on the hood! Makes me want to wash my truck. :ROFLJest:

LQfrW.jpg

thXcc.jpg