LED vs Halogen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are round led lights out there both arb/aroura and visonx have good options so you can get the look you want but with the benefits of newer lighting technology

Last edited:

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KC Hilites bar, Hella 4000's.

7083-flagstaff-cinders.jpg

8716-9-25-13-inner-layer-churro-028.jpg

I think you can make this work, just remove the rear bumper. :waytogo:

Last edited:
OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This was my Jeep a couple of years ago. I really liked this look. I'm just not digging the square lights. Obviously a Raptor looks nothing like a Jeep but this is the look I'm going for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 41

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sick looking jeep. That was a simple touch with the lights.

Wow that's tighter than any of the strippers around hahaha. Jk that was the same I had on the old garage. Do some hood mounts with the circle lights, might be your only option

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's a sick looking jeep. That was a simple touch with the lights.

Wow that's tighter than any of the strippers around hahaha. Jk that was the same I had on the old garage. Do some hood mounts with the circle lights, might be your only option

Yup, that's my thought. Some round fogs maybe, and a couple of light bars behind the grill hidden but functional.

I'm thinking KC Slimlites for the hood. I did full size on the jeep by mistake and boy were they in the way. The Vision light cannons look nice, but in thinking I want 6". Apparently I didn't learn my lesson the first time. I just like big round lights... :D

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha. More bigger more better lol. Either of those would look sick up there. I personally would go with the 6 in light cannons, and when I get some money that's what I'm gonna do.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a little old school for some but this combo of round Halogen on top and LED's underneath works great for me.

Attachments

• P1290996.jpg
    P1290996.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 64