LED License Plate Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lanabat

Reaction score
I'm trying to order four different pair of bulbs (Cool White - 3 different lumens, and soft white) to test them out when my Raptor arrives, but the cheapest shipping option for me is $188.71 (Ground). I tried using different browsers and the shipping cost was the same as well.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm trying to order four different pair of bulbs (Cool White - 3 different lumens, and soft white) to test them out when my Raptor arrives, but the cheapest shipping option for me is $188.71 (Ground). I tried using different browsers and the shipping cost was the same as well.

Sounds like our site is having some issues with the shipping again...sorry about that. I'll send you a PM now.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the 24 lumens
LED%20LP.jpg

And a daylight compare of non LED on the left and LED on the right:

LED%20vs%20non%20LED.jpg

Brodee42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's 24 lumens?!? Holy crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Those 24 lumens look bright. Maybe the picture just shows them brighter than they are.

I have the 56 lumen and they are great! I was worried about the glare off the rear camera but it's not too bad. I will say you can see better with the stock bulbs but the LED are worth a few minutes of extra brightness in the rear camera.