LED License Plate Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the 24 and they look great. Still can't figure out why Ford didn't include these when all other lights are LED. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What other raptor goodies do you have that are easy lol?

Well, I don't think anything else will be as easy as these little lights, but we do offer tons of upgrades for your truck. From lighting upgrades, to bumpers, suspension, wheels/tires, performance parts, tuners, and more. I'll send you a PM and we can go over some options for your build! Thanks!

OLI62

Reaction score
Anybody tried these bulbs in one of the colors Apollo offers? Was thinking of maybe trying them in amber or blue.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anybody tried these bulbs in one of the colors Apollo offers? Was thinking of maybe trying them in amber or blue.

We've had a couple customers order blue. But I'd be sure to check the laws in your state on legality. We recommend either cool white or warm white. Let me know if you have any questions!