Leather Console Lid Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. They were from Ford Parts Online using the following VIN from a 2011 F-150 Platinum:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349083957.221919.jpg

045F20 Instrument Panel Cover
Charcoal Black Interior Leather
$178.10

06024 Door Assembly
Charcoal Black interior leather
$210.32

2011 Ford F150 Raptor SVT Molten Orange - Roush CAI & Exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now this I like! I need a good bit of arm padding due to my right arm paralysis, always resting my arm on the lid! Im in debate about the dash piece but if you do the console, I guess it's a must, rite?
Can you post pics of the door assembly? That interests me too

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
same set up in the 2013 platinum?
I would imagine..... For the platinums, .just MFT, HIDs, the same except they also have the 6.2L v8 as an option like the ecoboost. Other years, raptor was the only model in the F-150's to get the 6.2 power plant.

The dash piece sets off the interior in lue with the console. I like the dash piece yet it all comes down to personal preferences. I think the dash piece takes away the sporty look from an outside glance. I'm wondering how the leather holds up with the dirt too, Might be a pita to clean like the stock pieces. The wear/tear are items to consider, especially these items. Just hold onto your stock pieces and you'll have zero worries.
THANKS for the great info!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Last edited:

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if that instrument cluster top comes with white/grey stiches like the console lid at the beginning of this thread. And if so is there a VIN number to search by for that truck with the white stitching instead of black. Or a
Part # would also be dandy lol.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the writeup just got mine done and love it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2