GEN 2 Leadfoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, truck looks awesome. Going to get my Lighting Blue 2018 SCREW done in Xpel Stealth next week, pre-cut pattern, nothing being removed. I was curious for your install, were sections cut by hand or template patterns, also was anything removed for the install? fenders, extractor, etc... If you had pre-cut patterns used, do you mind posting some pics of the area between fender to door, door to door, sections along the side of the truck. To my understanding the film should wrap around areas where it can and tricky sections like the edge of the hood near the windshield just go to the edge. Thanks.

Be sure to post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm digging this color in overcast/dim lighting but in direct sun seems to bring out some brown/ash color that doesn't hit me right. Cool color nonetheless!!

It’s the best in overcast sky’s for sure. Just got one here in Michigan and couldn’t be more happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cain072567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hell u could repaint a vehicle for that, what are u all putting on here. I am new so forgive ny ignorance. I just bought my raptor a week ago