Law Enforcement-Fire-Military Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

istarin13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Raptor last wednesday!! Awesome truck. I've already ordered a bakflip f1 cover and had the bed lined with line-X!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chartguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Volunteer firefighter since 2002

I live and work in the forested foothills west of Boulder, CO. We had to fight a hay barn fire last night. I'm federally certified as a sawyer on the fire line for wildfires, and I'm more than a bit worried about this summer. Winter was just too dry this year.

I'll be ordering my Raptor this fall. I've already set the money aside, but I need to finish a software project this summer. The orange Raptor is my carrot. I learned to drive on dirt roads in New Mexico, and my 0.7 mile dirt driveway connects to a county dirt road. I've had five Broncos, all with sticks since I moved up here in 1985. Still have a '94 with 5.0L V8 and 5-sp OD. I love that truck, but after 110k miles on washboard, it's pretty tired. I'll be ordering a SuperCab, not a SuperCrew, because I love the short wheelbase vs. wide track. Much less stable, and much more tossable. To me, that's the point of the Raptor.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Welcome Chartguy! I was in Boulder from '86-'91. Did a lot of roaming around up there (biking, hiking). Good choice on the Scab.:waytogo:

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8yr volunteer firefighter here we also do mvc's etc pretty busy dept

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live and work in the forested foothills west of Boulder, CO. We had to fight a hay barn fire last night. I'm federally certified as a sawyer on the fire line for wildfires, and I'm more than a bit worried about this summer. Winter was just too dry this year.

I'll be ordering my Raptor this fall. I've already set the money aside, but I need to finish a software project this summer. The orange Raptor is my carrot. I learned to drive on dirt roads in New Mexico, and my 0.7 mile dirt driveway connects to a county dirt road. I've had five Broncos, all with sticks since I moved up here in 1985. Still have a '94 with 5.0L V8 and 5-sp OD. I love that truck, but after 110k miles on washboard, it's pretty tired. I'll be ordering a SuperCab, not a SuperCrew, because I love the short wheelbase vs. wide track. Much less stable, and much more tossable. To me, that's the point of the Raptor.

Whats up chartguy i know where your at im in thornton welcome and thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.