GEN 1 Latest interior mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right Truckzor, and I would never abuse an animal. However, I worked very hard to have the things I have and I would be very very upset if a strange stray animal ruined something. That's but one of the reasons I would never pick one up and put it in my truck. If the dog was indeed abused that's on the dirtbags that did it and left him for dead, it's not on me. I think it's great there are people out there that are willing to take on other peoples unwillingness to be responsible and pick up the pieces they leave behind. It's just not something that tugs a my heart strings.

Stabbing people for tacos. Having no empathy for abused animals. Dude, you might be a sociopath. And you could be a serial killer.

No offense (I'm just saying that so you won't kill me).

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I feel sometimes it's just best to put an animal out of it's misery people no make them ******* suffer also electrocute them if they are murders

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's great that people have what you are calling compassion for stuff like this. I just don't. Sucks that the owners weren't responsible and the dog paid for it. That still doesn't make it a problem I need to solve. There are millions of starving children in the world. Millions of abused women. Thousands of homeless in every city in the US. You don't hear about people scooping them up and giving them a ride to the shelter. There are many reasons for that and each person has their own. Some people feel the need to be bleeding hearts about animals on the lamb or at the shelter because it's cleaner and easier than helping people in need. Those who want to contribute to society do so in their own way. Random stray animals: not my way.
I love dogs! People....not so much! Lol

Uzzirider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No good deed goes unpunished. Keep random pooches in the bed. heck, it's called a 'pickup truck' for a reason!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a random pooch would jump out. should costume make a holder for them tho one that fit's under a cover dog will only be in it for a short time type thing and not take up too much room. actually if you have a cover do you think a dog would be able to bite claw at it?

OP
OP
mmaterni

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a random pooch would jump out. should costume make a holder for them tho one that fit's under a cover dog will only be in it for a short time type thing and not take up too much room. actually if you have a cover do you think a dog would be able to bite claw at it?
This particular dog would have been able to go through it no problem. I would never feel comfortable putting a dog off the street in the bed anyway as I don't have a bedrug or linex in my bed. They could easily slide around and be harmed. Most of the dogs I pick up are weak from lack of proper nutrition and abuse.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk