Late November build shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDog

Reaction score
So my truck was marked in transit this AM, so I pinged FS on FB and got the usual update. No change, check back next week. But got the screenshot from my dealer showing the status change this AM. No clue what FS is looking at compared to the vehicle tracking system the dealer has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorLegend

Reaction score
Picking up my AG SCREW this afternoon (12/31). It left the rail head in Melvindale, MI (Dearborn) on the 26th and showed up in central Kansas in the wee hours of the 31st - 5 days in transit. Came by rail to KC, and the last 170 miles by convoy. My salesman marked it "hot" once it got to KC, so it sped up delivery. Build date was Nov. 19th.

Congrats on you're truck! Did you have a ETA before you're truck went into transit?

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, I NEVER had an ETA before transit, only an "ETA - UNKNOWN". Suddenly, it left the rail head on the 26th.

RaptorLegend

Reaction score
No, I NEVER had an ETA before transit, only an "ETA - UNKNOWN". Suddenly, it left the rail head on the 26th.

Ok thanks for the response, my eta is Jan 13th but left the railyard on the 28th heading over to western iowa so hopefully i'll see my truck next week.

OP
OP
F

fijidaniel

Reaction score
I posted on anther thread about mine. Picked it up this past Monday. So looks like it took about 1.5- 2 weeks in transit. Of course that included Christmas Day.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of december 29th it has been released to the shipping company but it has not been picked up yet

per Ford Performance chat

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently waiting at the docks in Seattle. Will be transported by Matson Shipping. My dealer says the ships arrive on Thursdays so guess is it'll be here on the 12th of this month.....

hopefully, maybe

ldhacker

Reaction score
Built 11/16. Was told today truck in transit but dealer showed me a print out that said mine is at Ramp 58. Said it had to have the transmission reprogrammed. With no ETA.

We bought another Raptor that was built 12/16. It was at dealer on 12/28.

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an awaiting shipment with an eta of 1/25. They didn't have an eta before. Definitely too long a wait.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Built:11/17
Released:12/23
Shipped Via Rail:12/28
As of today (1/4), mine is sitting at the rail yard in NM waiting to be transported by truck to my dealer in El Paso. My original ETA was 12/12, but it's now TBD. I'm thinking I should see mine within the next couple of days.