Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i get screwed out of my order there will be hell to pay. As it is they allready lied about their allocation. scum bags.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone phoned SVT? I would phone once a week, give them your dealer number and order number, or vin if you have it. They can tell you how long or even if your order is in the system and how many this dealer has ahead of you, possibly priority.

1-800-367-3788

OP
OP
R

RamtoRap

Reaction score
Guys,

Just my two cents, but I think if the Raptor was dying, Ford would say so so that everyone would try and get one now and boost sales. My prediction is it will be back, and it will be better. When exactly, who knows. As someone pointed out, the 6.2 is not dead, it will still be used in the super duties, otherwise I'm sure it will be a special power plant used, not a run of the mill eco boost.
I remember going through this when I bought my 2009 SRT8 Challenger with the 6.1. 2011 came around and the 6.4 came out, along with a lot of other improvements, so I bit the bullet and spent a lot of money to upgrade. Now the 6.2 supercharged engine is coming out for them but that is besides the point.
I really want a Raptor, but I am leaning towards waiting for the new one since I am still enjoying my Ram. I could easily be persuaded to get a raptor now though, think about it everyday LOL!

Let the hating begin.......

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh the rest of you will know, when someone says " I went to the dealer and tried to order, but was told I was to late. I should have listened"

Pretty much everyone here has been saying that for the last month or so, its a given. Its the magical "last order date" that is BS.

FOr those reading this and looking for invoice pricing, I would read what BajaSVT wrote because he is spot on. If you can find a dealer that will order at invoice and still has allocation, you're in good shape. Most wont be able to find that, so don't be surprised if you have to pay sticker, which isnt the end of the world.

Or you could always wait for the next raptor. Good luck to those still searching. I will post any that I find local to me. I'm always looking.

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AD Fee

We all pay a ******* ad fee, then we drive the trucks in our Hods, Raptors are the greatest Ad ever for the F150, I got kids, Dads, Moms, stopping me taking pics, why would they want that to end. They will keep this truck even if the cost is not right!:weld::killer:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys,

Just my two cents, but I think if the Raptor was dying, Ford would say so so that everyone would try and get one now and boost sales. My prediction is it will be back, and it will be better. When exactly, who knows. As someone pointed out, the 6.2 is not dead, it will still be used in the super duties, otherwise I'm sure it will be a special power plant used, not a run of the mill eco boost.
I remember going through this when I bought my 2009 SRT8 Challenger with the 6.1. 2011 came around and the 6.4 came out, along with a lot of other improvements, so I bit the bullet and spent a lot of money to upgrade. Now the 6.2 supercharged engine is coming out for them but that is besides the point.
I really want a Raptor, but I am leaning towards waiting for the new one since I am still enjoying my Ram. I could easily be persuaded to get a raptor now though, think about it everyday LOL!

Let the hating begin.......

No one here said the Raptor is dead, just that the 2014 model will probably be sold out soon. Ford will only make a certain amount, and with the 3 month shut down to retool for the 2015, it will be a short model year.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one here said the Raptor is dead, just that the 2014 model will probably be sold out soon. Ford will only make a certain amount, and with the 3 month shut down to retool for the 2015, it will be a short model year.

I wouldn't count on '14 being a short model year. The last I heard, the '15 launch has been pushed back once again. The only model that will probably be a short run is the '14 Raptor because of parts from outside suppliers. DTP or KCTP isn't shutting down for re tool if the '15 still isnt ready for launch because of issues.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on '14 being a short model year. The last I heard, the '15 launch has been pushed back once again. The only model that will probably be a short run is the '14 Raptor because of parts from outside suppliers. DTP or KCTP isn't shutting down for re tool if the '15 still isnt ready for launch because of issues.

That's what he's talking about. The Raptor. Your on a Raptor forum!