KC HiLites New LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the KC setup and would be happy to participate in a side by side comparison. The next event coming up is TRR in April - I will be there.

Sweet, bc i want to get a 30" KC and compare with my blackhawk 30" of the same combo. Don't quote me on when that'll be though. ;)

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You just had to hon!! I'd prefer the kc bar with the black housing though for better comparison being it's their introductory bars, isn't it?! But it would be till later. I have to get my raceline bumpers installed and light rack built/mounted first.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You just had to hon!! I'd prefer the kc bar with the black housing though for better comparison being it's their introductory bars, isn't it?! But it would be till later. I have to get my raceline bumpers installed and light rack built/mounted first.

I just got the C-Series 30" bar for my Race Line.
Love the black face on it. It's not as bright but I guess it's not noticeable enough to make a difference.

20131105_163110_zps0c156d1c.jpg

20131105_163131_zpsce1e517a.jpg

This is a very nice bar. Super bright and I'm very happy with it.
If your getting the Race line and want it on top like mine make sure they install the tabs to mount it.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the KC setup and would be happy to participate in a side by side comparison. The next event coming up is TRR in April - I will be there.

This is incorrect.

The next event is in January...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I have on my truck

3" LZR cubes
30" LZR LED bar
40" C-Series LED Bar.

Mark Has

3" LZR Cubes
20" LZR LED Bar
50" C-Series LED Bar

We are willing to show off the output of these products at any time.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have these bars mounted behind the grill? Any photos? I am wondering how they line up with the gaps below the ford in the grill.

KC HiLiTES

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have these bars mounted behind the grill? Any photos? I am wondering how they line up with the gaps below the ford in the grill.

Here is a fellow members with a 30" & 40" installed behind the grill maybe he will see this and post more.

9u6ada8e.jpg

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have there ever been any issues with blocking air and over heating with the behind the grill mount?