K and N Cai installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BDRAG - yeah i have looked at what i would assume all of the intake setups the only thing that makes the K&N wanted more is that it gets rid of they huge black air resinatior ... i just like the look of the intake srtaight to the throttle body ...

price is a secondary thing for me with the intake ...

maybe ill just save my pennys for that whipple but for now im liking the K&N the most...

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
BDRAG - yeah i have looked at what i would assume all of the intake setups the only thing that makes the K&N wanted more is that it gets rid of they huge black air resinatior ... i just like the look of the intake srtaight to the throttle body ...

price is a secondary thing for me with the intake ...

maybe ill just save my pennys for that whipple but for now im liking the K&N the most...

I watched a vid on the Airaide install and it looks like it uses the lower half of the OEM air filter box. Does the K&N do the same? Also, can you show me a pic of the K&N installed so I can see what the motor looks like without the resinator box you mention? I am 50/50 on the look if it looks like what I think it does. Also on most motorcycles that airbox you eliminated actually flow better than a lot of aftermarket intake setups. Does it help inflo volocity?

BDRAG

Video.......
YouTube - ‪AIRAID Intake 2010-2011 Ford Raptor 6.2L Install Video‬‏

Reaction score
I ordered mine (k&n kit) and noticed that it's a 77 prefix, not california legal. i will just hang on to the stock stuff I guess.....'cause it's getting installed!

CARB can kiss my ass!

I think new vehicles in CA. are exempt from smog for the first 4 or 5 years anyway...