Just Released New Stealth and Non-Stealth Rear Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really digging the Stealth bumpers. I'll have to keep my eye on this thread as the time comes to consider up-armoring my Raptor some before heading out west again next year.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Do they come with the reverse LED lights?

No they do not but it is an option, 199.99

Nice! How many inches on the front and back do they add compared to the stock bumps?
Front is 7 inches and the rear is about 3

When will they be ready for sale/shipping? And how much?

They are shipping now, we are taking orders for the next batch of them. 1300.00

Very NICE! Do these have mounts/cut-outs for the electrical tow harness jacks? Mine experienced an extreme event of Raptor+Air+Gravity....

OUR bumpers accept all the stock towing below, I will include some pictures.

I'm really digging the Stealth bumpers. I'll have to keep my eye on this thread as the time comes to consider up-armoring my Raptor some before heading out west again next year.

Just let us know we would be more than happy to set you up.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
This is the New StealthR Finished and Installed

dan15.jpg

dan10.jpg

dan8.jpg

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I love them BOTH. But there are certain things I like of one and certain things from the other.
What are these running $$? Are they just bolt on? Remove the old and on with the new?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm liking that stealth r! What finish is on the tiregate/bumper? Also, how did you go about the backup cam?

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
I love them BOTH. But there are certain things I like of one and certain things from the other.
What are these running $$? Are they just bolt on? Remove the old and on with the new?

Sweet! Absolutely these are a direct bolt on, Very Simple Install, 1300.00

I'm liking that stealth r! What finish is on the tiregate/bumper? Also, how did you go about the backup cam?

Cool, Glad you like it, Its our texture black finish, as for the backup camera enlarge the picture its mounted in the bumper to the right of the license plate.