Just Purchased 2013 Blue Flame Raptor! Mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

ochoa455

Reaction score
2013 Raptor. Mods? Wheels?

I'm looking to put an exhaust on my raptor for a little more power. Any suggestions?
Any suggestions on some wheels and place that sells nice wheels near LA? Looking for 20s or 22s fuel or maybe xds
Will 37 tires fit with just a leveling kit?
Any pics on original 17" with 37s?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

IMG_20131206_075451_zpszgpqehhg.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I understand why most forums turn to ******** when a noob comes in asking the same question that's been asked ten times before. No offense to you. But I do understand the frustration now. Especially since the information you asked for isn't hard to find.

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
The vendors list on the right of the website are very accessible. I would ask each of the relevant companies your Qs.

They respond quickly and always have detailed information available.

Hope that helps.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome congrats, e-30 kicks gass

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I understand why most forums turn to ******** when a noob comes in asking the same question that's been asked ten times before. No offense to you. But I do understand the frustration now. Especially since the information you asked for isn't hard to find.

Let the newbs take care of the newbs ex specially if it's been answered. It's like grad school eventually 10 years don't matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc