Just adding some bass to the B&O system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TimWor

Reaction score
I am pretty sure MTI Acoustics has a behind the seat sub option. You do have to move the jack, but you can fit a 13" JL Audio shallow mount sub back there that is completely out of the way.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SoundsGoodStereo has a behind the seat solution. Lead time is not great, but it is a complete kit with installation video.

I was going to go this route but got talked into the JL Stealthbox when I dropped off my truck to have them install the CB radio in the front storage compartment. It’s powered by a JL RD1000/1 amp. It’s definitely more bass than I need but it’s fun to turn it up when I want to feel like a teenager again.

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair warning on MTI, I was a dealer for them for a short while. Had around 8 customer complaints for various reasons about their port noise, seat not closing correctly, price changing, extra added on shipping costs, etc. Needless to say I had words with the owner and I no longer recommend them.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fair warning on MTI, I was a dealer for them for a short while. Had around 8 customer complaints for various reasons about their port noise, seat not closing correctly, price changing, extra added on shipping costs, etc. Needless to say I had words with the owner and I no longer recommend them.
No issues here and I purchased my items during a sale they were running. May I ask what reasons regarding their port noise? Seat not closing correctly...improper install perhaps? Seat mod for bigger speakers...?

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues here and I purchased my items during a sale they were running. May I ask what reasons regarding their port noise? Seat not closing correctly...improper install perhaps? Seat mod for bigger speakers...?
me either ,ordered a tons of stuff from them and sounds good stereo

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There have been many reports on these issues on another ford f150 forum. If you had a great experience you're lucky compared to the customers I had and have read about.