JMS Boost/PedalMax Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArisDiaz

Reaction score
I recently purchased my 17 Raptor as a CPO. It already had installed the JMS Pedalmax and Boostmax. I had no problems with it and it had only one adjustment knob. I recently purchased an MPT tune and took off the above and sold it on eBay for a steal might I add.

The gentleman I sold it to installed it on his Raptor and is claiming that his RPM will not come down from 3k. He spoke with JMS and apparently they said it is an older version of the two and they do not carry and or support it anymore. Anyone else have this problem? I’m just trying to do my due diligence as a seller and help this guy out the best I can. It’s pretty weird that JMS won’t help him out because of an “older version” or “product they do not carry any more”. I called JMS twice today for technical support with no answer. I’ll try again tomorrow. I was trying to see if anybody else could help me on here. Unfortunately I did not install it on the truck as it came with it as I stated so hopefully it’s just operator error on the purchasers part and install.