JANUARY 2012 Raptor Of The Month Contest ==DUSK to DAWN==

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about more versions of the 2012 calendar? Hmm... I could actually post some damn pics for that one! :(

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about that and I actually made a calendar of my Mustangs at one point, but I don't remember who I used.

SPRSNK, who did you go through? Someone local?

Cine, any recommendations?!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking about that and I actually made a calendar of my Mustangs at one point, but I don't remember who I used.

Our local Lightning club does them every year and uses Shutterfly. You can use your local walgreens or CVS too.

Hookup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had an awesome sunset tonight and was able to nab a couple.

DSC00679-1.jpg

DSC00725.jpg

Tizz i love your raptor soo much. What HID's are those?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

RyckmanRaptor.jpg

Haha I remember when I photoshopped my first sunset

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud! I couldn't remember what they were until I just found the box they came in... Spyder. Sorry to everyone who asked me when I didn't know. I'm seriously considering pulling these cheap Chinese lights off and going with one of Ducati's murdered out sets.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud! I couldn't remember what they were until I just found the box they came in... Spyder. Sorry to everyone who asked me when I didn't know. I'm seriously considering pulling these cheap Chinese lights off and going with one of Ducati's murdered out sets.

I bought the same piece of crap Spyder headlights off of eBay. Buyer beware. Since installing them 3 LED's and 1 headlight have burnt out... So instead of putting my stock lights back in, I've lazily been using the brights at night since they're so weak no one even flashes me. These headlights are serious pieces of shit and I should've gotten Recons or something of that ilk from the get-go. I'm gonna order new headlights and then take these to the desert and apply some 12 gauge thunder to them. I'll be sure to get video.

/off-topic rant

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Vistaprint.com

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TWO more days to get your pics in!

Guys who have submitted multiple pics, please let me know which one will be your official entry before the 16th.