I've been Raptorized!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guyzer

Reaction score
Well, I finally joined The Club after three F150s. My last 2007 FX4 did not survived the SoCal winter rain onslaught we got and I could not find the leaks, mounting engine knocks and questionable transmission/torque converter. But that truck is behind me, and now, the start of some new tastful upgrades. I had matching 20% tint on the driver and passenger windows(great for security as these windows can be smashed with a small sharp object). Also had the upper visor tinted and I installed mandatory Husky wheel well gaurds. I am having 1.5" leveling spacers installed this week just to level it a bit(I am not a big Baja offroad guy). I swapped my original Raptor rims that were on my FX4 with what the truck came with from the dealer. I also swaped my Gator trifold toneau cover off the old truck and that is about it. I also ordred some white reflectorized F O R D decals for the front grill emblem. Finally, I want to add some LED tri lights for the bumper side openings. I do have a question for some feedback. Do any of you remove the spare tire to save weight/gas mileage? The tailgate must be made of lead! and add the weight of the rear tire and that is some serious poundage. Your thoughts? I will upload some after pictures when I get a chance.20230430_142053[1].jpg20230506_150045[1].jpg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have the step, the tailgate is a real pig. It’s all I can do to put it back on by myself. Power tailgate might be worse. Dunno