It's Official!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grats... Didn't you hear though that 2013 Raptors are old news now? The new 2014's are powered by a flux capacitor and get 1 googleplex to the gallon.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Holy crap it's about time! Congrats...sorry it took us 2 years to convince your sorry ass lol!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hahaha...thanks for the support fellas! I've definitely enjoyed my time here and I can't wait to get my truck and truly be a part of the club! I'll see y'all at TRR 2014 unless some other big local run happens first!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats buddy! You win the FRF long-suffering award! Looks like you're old enough to have some good whiskey to celebrate! Hope you're out having fun. Come on to TRR and I will buy whatever you're having. Might as well come copilot this year! Cheers!! :favorites13:

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats buddy! You win the FRF long-suffering award! Looks like you're old enough to have some good whiskey to celebrate! Hope you're out having fun. Come on to TRR and I will buy whatever you're having. Might as well come copilot this year! Cheers!! :favorites13:

Well, I sincerely appreciate the offer and could definitely go for some 1835 right now! Unfortunately, I'm studying all this week for midterms before spring break. I'd love to make it to TRR, but just won't be able to with the end of the semester/graduation approaching right around that time. But TRR 2014...I'm there!