Its here its here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Congrats!

In my situation, I ordered mine and was supposed to take 3 month to get, but then I saw a fully loaded Molten Orange baby sitting in the lot at another dealer, so I called my salesman and told him if he gets that particular truck to their dealer, I will come get it tonight. So it happened. Yup! Waiting SUCKS! Lost sleep the night I brought her home. I kept getting up to just go look at her. It's 100 times more beautiful and bigger looking when it's sitting in the garage. UGH! I sure miss that day.

OP
OP
RAPTOR2012GR

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its funny cuz I would wake up at night to check my 09FX4 when I first got it and now having it here at work outside no garage is going to freak me out! I my never sleep again lol

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

I guess I'm not sleeping until Saturday that's when buddy is bringing my RAPTOR to me!

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I guess I'm not sleeping until my buddy brings me my RAPTOR !

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

I guess I'm not sleeping until my buddy bring me my RAPTOR and that's Saturday ahh !

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome man congrats!! And now the real investment begins...MODS!!! Haha it's like an addiction, you think "wow this truck can't get any better" then you're mistaken and you wanna buy very thing haha enjoy that first ride I sure did I went through a whole tank before I got out of it :party36:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its funny cuz I would wake up at night to check my 09FX4 when I first got it and now having it here at work outside no garage is going to freak me out! I my never sleep again lol

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

I guess I'm not sleeping until Saturday that's when buddy is bringing my RAPTOR to me!

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

I guess I'm not sleeping until my buddy brings me my RAPTOR !

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

I guess I'm not sleeping until my buddy bring me my RAPTOR and that's Saturday ahh !

Hahaha!! he's freakin' out, I love it!

Getting a Raptor truly can make you feel like a kid again, I'll never forget the day mine came in... got the phone call and immediately broke several traffic laws on my way to the dealer.

OP
OP
RAPTOR2012GR

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would first like to apologize to my RAPTOR bros cuz well like I had said RAPTOR came in early and the reason for no pics and no posts is I've been having one hell of a time!! I always known that the RAPTOR is the best awesome truck out there but man o man this truck is freaking awesome! Sway bar gone and wow way better off and on road also what a difference just with the cai from 5 star did in sound and performance next is the X3 tunner which I'm here on computer wait for Mike to open up shop to send my tunes by way I've been up since 5am waiting then I realized there is a two hr difference ahh man ! But I guess I can drive it around again just had a nice lil jump yesterday it was sweet and yea I broke it in for like 10 miles so its good to go drive it like you stole it!!once I get tunes I'll post more picks bro for now its RAPTOR TIME!!
GABE OUT