It landed!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rageinthecage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well boys and girls it came in on the 27th, What a ****** beast. The truck is unreal, it exceeded every and i mean every expectation i had for sure. The only thing i was disappointed in was that weak ass ************* sony system they put in it, thats all gonna change at the end of the month.
Its funny as hell when people are like what the hell is that thing. You try explaining the truck but its useless, untill you own one you will never understand, and you sure ass **** are not driving mine.
If you are still waiting for yours and somebody on here tells you its worth the wait they arn't messin around. It is!!!!!!

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good for you Rage!! Great way to start your weekend.....
Get some Data in your sig so we know what you got.

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats dude. Now drive the living **** out of it.

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What stereo are you changing to without losing all the Nav feature?. While I know there are some great aftermarket Nav units out now I was just wondering about all the systems controlled by the factory screen? Or are you just changing out the speakers and adding new amps?

OP
OP
R

Rageinthecage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just adding a 1000 watt JL amp and a single JL 13.5 sub everything else is staying stock for now.