Introducing the new VisionX Optimus LED "Light Cannon"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
James is hooking me up with 5 of the 6.7"s later this week hopefully for my RPG light rack

should I get two amber driving lenses for the second and fourth lights for dust visibility, or should I get a dedicated amber 20" for my front bumper?

frf decides

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to see some more pics of them but those do look a bit big to be on hood mounts. Glad I wasn't the guinea pig...

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
James is hooking me up with 5 of the 6.7"s later this week hopefully for my RPG light rack

should I get two amber driving lenses for the second and fourth lights for dust visibility, or should I get a dedicated amber 20" for my front bumper?

frf decides

weeee i will have them here Thursday!

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after two days of driving im pulling these off the hood mounts. They just look goofy and driving looking out at them is very distracting.

If they had a low profile mount they may look better, or if they could be mounted further back towards the window, and lower. This would require a custom hood mount to not look cheesy and still be strong enough to support the light.

I think ill throw them on the bumper.

I love my 4.5's up on my hood mounts. But I can see better the 6.7's would be too much up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score

frf decides

From what I've seen, the 6.7" Cannons are utterly ridiculous. I wouldn't put any amber filters on them. Get the dedicated 20" in the bumper... my vote. I want to see some output shots of 5 of those lights at once!!!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here we go.

Barn is 0.3 miles away

Raptor retrofit 50w HID's with 2013' housings

pe2epany.jpg

Head lights plus 21" visionx xtreme xmitter hybrid beam

dagare8a.jpg

Headlights plus 6.7" canons
a4yda2aj.jpg

Just canons

zegujevy.jpg

Now they could be aimed a bit better, it was getting cold out and fingers weren't functioning the best to adjust the aim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im still having trouble with how i aim my aux. i dunno if i should pull up on a wall and make it in line with my high or low beams, split the difference or just go out to one of my lease roads in the middle of the night and aim them down range. any ideas? i should be getting my last set of HID's this week for the bumper. so that being said, i need to aim two spot beam 8" HID's. two driving beam HID's and two light cannons on my hood mounts (4.5")